FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is included in the Strategy Call?
Our Strategy Calls include a detailed credit report audit from all three credit bureaus, a step-by-step guide on your credit repair road to restoration and financial guidance.
2. What is included in the Complimentary Consultation?
Our complimentary consultation is a 30-minute call that will include a detailed explanation of our program, provide you with advice on the best way to improve your credit scores and answer any questions.
3. How does credit repair actually work?
Credit repair includes the process of removing inaccurate, unfounded, out-of-date, false, and erroneous information from your credit report with our knowledge of the credit reporting laws.
4. How long does it take to repair my credit?
We recommend our clients commit 6-9 months to our program, though sometimes it may take a bit longer or even shorter timeframe. Several clients have seen improvement within the first 35 days in our program, however, every credit situation is different.
5. Is my personal information secure?
6. How do I obtain my credit reports?
You can obtain your credit reports by signing up with creditchecktotal.com and requesting all three credit reports.
7. Should my spouse sign up at the same time?
We highly recommend couples sign up at the same time. We offer special pricing for couples who sign up together because we understand the importance of building a strong credit file for your future financial goals.